Brisbane , CBD and Inner suburbs
- Be part of a Growing Organisation where your performance is crucial to achieving the growth targets
- Join a motivated Recruitment Team who are all working together towards the same objectives.
- Be involved in a fun, social culture which is actively involved in community projects and fundraising.
About the Company
With more than 20 offices located across Brisbane, Toowoomba, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, Coronis is Queensland’s largest, wholly-owned end-to-end property services group. Our team of 300+ real estate professionals specialise in sales, property management, home loans, conveyancing, financial planning and maintenance.
Coronis was built on experience, market knowledge and quality advice. More than 30 years later, we still pride ourselves on our team’s knowledge, work ethic and customer service but have an innovative approach to using digital marketing to meet the needs of today’s tech-savvy population
About the Role
We are growing and the key to meeting our challenge growth targets is identifying and securing talent. You will work across multiple locations and with many Sales Managers. You will be identifying talent within the Real Estate sales industry as well as people from outside the Real Estate industry and channeling them into our successful training process. Your responsibilities will include
- Sourcing potential agents using both traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods
- Meeting your recruitment targets
- Administering and interpreting personality profiles
- Ensuring potential candidates are culturally aligned to the business
- Attending career evenings and events
- Supporting new recruits through there induction, training and early Real Estate career.
Skills and Experience
The ideal recruit would have a mix of external and internal recruitment experience. An understanding of work force planning and retention strategies combined with commercial mindset would be an asset. In addition to this someone who has worked across multiple businesses and industries (Real Estate experience would be a plus) and experience filling roles with urgency would be essential. Finally you will need the ability to stick to process . In addition to this the following would be required;
- Strong history of success in the recruitment industry (Sales or Real Estate background would be highly desired but not essential)
- An ability to identify cultural alignment
- An ability to interpret personality profiles
- A history of meeting set recruitment targets.
How to Apply
Make your application by clicking on the apply now button below. For a confidential conversation please call Daniel Thompson on 0409 324 349.