Senior Graphic Designer
COME WORK WITH CORONIS, AUSTRALIA’S MAJOR INDEPENDENT AGENCY OF THE YEAR - REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AWARDS 2015
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Coronis is a multi-award-winning, wholly owned, end-to-end property business specialising in sales, property management, financial services, conveyancing and building and pest inspections with more than 20 offices located throughout SEQ. Coronis has experienced consistent, sustainable 100% growth year on year.
We have a full time opportunity for a talented and driven Senior Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing team and be responsible for the delivery of high quality, creative ideas and solutions for all aspects of traditional and digital design for the Coronis brand.
This position is ideal for an experienced and high level graphic designer who enjoys the challenge of working with internal and external stakeholders across all areas of the business and interpreting and delivering world class creative solutions.
Some of the roles responsibilities will be the following (but not limited to)
- Creating infographics, animations and collateral for corporate presentations, agents, award ceremonies and various departments.
- Creation and maintenance of websites, mini-sites, landing pages
- Designing innovative on brand collateral such as invitations, DL flyers, posters, signage, brochures, letters, guides,
- Creating online campaign assets - HTML, social, banners, gifs, short video content, illustrations.
- Creative concepts from brief.
- Note it’s not a studio role - the successful applicant will need to liaise with lots of stakeholders, take feedback and create workable solutions.
To be successful, you will have:
· A minimum 5 years’ design experience with relevant qualifications.
· Demonstrated understanding of design principles and brand management.
· Proven expertise in delivering visionary and innovative design across traditional and digital media.
· A hands on approach with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and have exceptional project management skills to ensure tight deadlines are met.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills as you’ll be liaising with multiple levels of the business and brainstorming feedback.
· Experience designing for various digital platforms including websites, emails, social media, and video.
· Proven expertise with Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Microsoft Office Suite and HTML.
· Experience with video production and Wordpress will be highly regarded.
What you can expect in return is:
· Access to quarterly company events including the Annual Black Tie Awards.
· The chance to grow your skills through personal and professional development.
· The ability to use your creative flair to grow the Coronis brand.
· A corporate environment with a supportive culture, where your hard work will be recognised and valued.